Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic, Melbourne
At Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic, we’ve been a trusted name in speech therapy in Melbourne for over 20 years. You can feel confident that our experience can help you to overcome or manage speech impediments and other difficulties. Our friendly team of professional speech therapists provide assessment and evidence-based treatment to people of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers and adults. We know that taking the first step to treat a speech-related issue can be daunting, but you can relax – we’re here to help.
As specialists in language disorders and speech problems, we can help you or your child to overcome such issues as:
- Auditory processing
- Co-existing difficulties, such as physical disabilities or syndromes
- Speaking English as a second language
- Being clearly understood
- Social skills
- Swallowing and feeding difficulties
- Voice problems
Take the first step toward improvement today and talk to Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic. We’re listening.
Committed to speech pathology. Committed to you.
As one of Melbourne’s longest-running speech pathology clinics, we’re committed to helping you achieve your speech and language goals and pave the way to successful communication.
- Making a difference. We tackle the tricky tasks that some other speech therapists avoid, such as Tongue Thrust Therapy and Accent Modification. Our principal therapist, Vincent Borg, is one of the few male speech pathologists in Melbourne, which is often helpful for our male clients who find seeing a male specialist less stressful or embarrassing.
- Quality service. Our expert team all have their own speech and language specialties, so whatever your language concerns may be, there is someone here to help you. We have excellent facilities and resources, including modern, interactive technology, such as iPads and computer programs, which engages our clients and empowers them to take charge of their own learning and practise.
- Fair price. Our fee structure is very straight forward, with no hidden costs or product affiliations. We are also a registered service provider, so you may be eligible for some Medicare rebates. Our reception staff are happy to advise you on the rebates that are available. Read more about our range of funding options.
- There when you need us. We know you want to get started as soon as possible, so we’re able to see new clients within a few weeks of your initial enquiry. We can also provide some speech therapy via Skype so you never have to miss out due to unforeseen circumstances, such as tight schedules or illnesses.
Speak out with clarity and confidence. Make an appointment with Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic today.
Find your own voice at Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic – speech therapy, Melbourne.
Our clinic in Box Hill North (near the Eastern Freeway) is a renovated converted house that provides a relaxed, positive, non-threatening environment for both adults and children.
Our therapists are available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. We’re also available on Wednesday evenings and Saturdays by appointment. Talk to our friendly receptionist between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday to make your booking.
Are you the parent of a child (aged 6-15yrs) with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or Down Syndrome?
Australian Catholic University invites you participate in a research study just by completing an online survey (30-40mins) about parental wellbeing, social support and child behaviour. Responses are confidential and will remain anonymous. Click here to read more and take part and you’ll also go into the draw to win one of three Amazon vouchers – $200, $50 and $20!